Scott Rawlings - Owner / Home Inspector
Scott Rawlings is your local and professional Pillar To Post™ owner and professional home inspector. He chose the home inspection business because of his many years of inspection and construction experience, and because he loves and is excited about helping and educating home buyers. If you love what you do, you’ll never have to work a day in your life!
Scott has many passions in life, and those include his family, friends, and religion. He is an animal lover and is dedicated to making his community a better place. Scott is also a seasoned musician, with over 30 years of experience. He is a singer, song writer, musician, and music producer. He is a proud American and supporter of our veterans, and also dedicates time to children with cancer.
Certifications & Education
- ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) Certified
- CRI Certified (Certified Real-estate Inspector)
- ACI (American Concrete Institute) Certified. The highest ranked certification an inspector can receive with ASHI.
- 20 years of home inspection and over 10 years of construction and union experience.
- CCPA Department of Agriculture Certified
- National Radon Safety Board (NRSB) Member
- GPAR & Tri County’s membership
Pillar To Post of Philadelphia home inspectors are licensed in Philadelphia and certified with a national inspectors association as required by the State of Pennsylvania.
Our inspectors are the best trained in the industry, and are members of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and the National Association of Home Inspectors (NAHI) – two of the most prestigious and the most respected inspection associations in North America. In addition, our inspectors are also trained in the Pillar To Post training facility and on site.
We only hire qualified individuals who have construction backgrounds and who have passed the National Home Inspectors Exam. In order to be licensed in Philadelphia, PA, our inspectors are also required to complete a mandatory 20 hours of continuing education training.